PROTECTIVE MEASURES AND PROTECTION POLICY OF THE KAVALACARS KAVALA COMPANY DATA
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
When you enter your personal information to make a reservation or use our services, we will surely ask you to provide specific personal information, including your full name, email address, telephone number, and payment information.
WHO IS THE PURPOSE USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
1. In the normal course of our business, in order to be able to manage your reservation on the basis that the processing is necessary to execute your reservation request or your direct booking with our company for the provision of our services.
2. To be able to understand your personal preferences, adjust the services we provide.
3. Save your data in relevant fields to help you re-provide the information you are interested in when you will again want to use the company's services or when you visit our website again.
4. Communicate with you and send you information about the products and services we believe may be of interest to you. You will be able to withdraw from such communications at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
5. Validate your information (and, in some cases, match it with information collected from third parties such as travel agents and online ombudsmen) to verify that the data we have is relevant and correct to our customers , is also accurate with regard to the arrival date and the payment level of the reservation. This processing is considered necessary to process your reservation with our company or to provide some of our other services.
6. To safeguard the legitimate interests of our company in order to ensure the safety and security of our premises, staff and customers.
7. Comply with any legal obligations relating to this matter.
8. We will periodically review your personal data that we have stored for you to be accurate.
9. If you would like to be informed about your personal data we hold, please contact us at any time by sending your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Some personal information is required if you are going to use our services. If you do not offer such data, we will not be able to provide our services.
WHO WE WAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
As part of the use of our services, you agree to disclose your personal information with the following parts:
With executives and representatives of our company such as service providers and affiliates, insurance companies that process and store your data on our behalf. With professional consultants of our company. With the legal services of our company or the police authorities. If you choose the dowel ort-in process by utilizing third parties whose products, services, or offers we believe may be of interest to you.
THE POSSIBILITY OF DIVERSIFYING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES AS:
If our company, or our business and all of our assets, are acquired by a third party or another company (in this case the personal information about the clients will be one of the assets transferred).
If we will be required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply any relationship with you. Also protect our company's rights or the safety of our employees, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations or police authorities to protect fraud and reduce the risk of stolen credit cards.
We can transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that these shipments are legal and that your information remains safe under the GDPR.
TIME STORAGE DETERMINATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for a purpose intended and in accordance with the law and concerns tax or legal obligations or law enforcement in general.
WHAT IS YOUR RIGHTS FROM GDPR:
Access to Your Personal Information: You can request access by requesting a copy of your personal data.
Right of Withdrawal: If you have given your consent to use your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in accordance with your right of deletion described below. Please contact us at any time by sending this request to us via email: email@example.com.
Correction: You can ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you. If you would like to update the data we hold for you, please contact us using the information below and provide the updated information. Please contact us at any time by sending this request to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data. If you want to delete the personal data we hold for you, please contact us using the following information, specifying the reasons why you want to delete your personal information. . Please contact us at any time by sending us your request via email to:
Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the personal information we hold for you in structured, widely used, machine-readable form, or ask us to send your personal data structured to another data controller.
You make a Complaint: You can file a complaint about the processing of your personal data from our hotel to the supervisory authority where for Greece is the Data Protection Authority at www.dpa.gr
POLICY of COOKIES
1. Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on your computer's hard drive, these stored files can provide you with information as well as your interactions regarding the use of our website. The primary purpose of collecting this data from users on our website is to enable us to provide you with a smooth, effective and personalized experience while using our website. As you will see from the first time you used our site as a cookie control system, you may allow or prohibit this process of using cookies on your computer or device.
2. We advise that if you do not agree to use and store cookies from this site on your computer's hard disk drive then you will need to take the necessary steps in your web browser's security settings to block all cookies from this site and the Proxy Servers - Rooters.
4. Other cookies may be stored on your computer's hard disk by other partners who provide us with services or other suppliers when this site points to a link to them. Such associates are
- GOOGLE +
SAFETY OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We will process all your information with great care and respect and we will try to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data safe as soon as it comes to our systems and the data storage base. We apply the best practices for collecting, storing and processing data and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our website or related database.
Note that on the internet no one can guarantee its security and you do not consider it the safe means of storing and processing your personal data and information where it is certainly not the one that will guarantee the security of any data disclosed on the internet. Instead, we and our staff do our best to keep your personal data in a safe place under encryption protection and security and protection software. However, we ask you to understand our healthy and credible effort and of course you accept the inherent security risks of providing information and electronic online transactions where it will not make us responsible for violating your personal data if it ever occurs.
WAYS OF CONTACT WITH US